[Mailman-Users] Am I the only one get this problem? member posted email was put into pending?

Cordell H. Thomas cht at ccil.org
Thu Jan 11 20:06:59 CET 2001

I have a members only list with some people who are subscribed from
more than one address. One address is held for approval even though I
have subscribed it several times.  Does the statement below mean that a
member can only have one address?

Does the not confirming a post have anything to do with this problem.

Del Thomas