[Mailman-Users] how to allow posting withou approval?

Marian Heddesheimer marian.heddesheimer at t-online.de
Thu Jan 11 09:43:02 CET 2001

my host is using mailman 2.0 and I set up a list where all people should be able to post.

But every posting is held for approval even if I checked in privacy options:
Must posts be approved by an administrator? : NO
Restrict posting privilege to list members? (member_posting_only) : NO

The Message is:

following mailing list posting: