[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman-Users digest, Vol 1 #955 - 18 msgs

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Mon Jan 8 08:18:43 CET 2001

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Dan Mick wrote:
> Does the fact that your prompt is root# mean that you *are* root?
> If so, then no, on any Unix I know of, there's no way you should be setting
> permission failures.

...without an NFS mount, that is.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114