[Mailman-Users] wrapper: -password +confirmation

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Sun Jan 7 17:51:57 CET 2001

I'm sure you're sick of hearing this already, but I'm attempting a wrapper
for mailman using procmail and perl (and MySQL, working on not *needing*
MySQL).

I've got a preliminary thing which DOES NOT WORK and should not even be
released yet.

If anyone wants a look, get
<http://satya.virtualave.net/mailmanwrapper.tar.gz>.

REPEAT: This does NOT WORK. It's not even a real release. It's only being
put out by me to see if anyone else thinks it'll be useful.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>