[Mailman-Users] Problem accessing from web

Irwan Hadi irwanhadi at phxby.com
Sun Jan 7 06:23:21 CET 2001

At 08:55 PM 1/6/01 -0700, Irwan Hadi wrote:
>I got problem with mailman, that is everytime I  access the site it always
>give
>[Sun Jan  7 10:43:05 2001] [error] [client 129.123.230.12] File does not
>exist:
>/home/mailman/html/mailman/admin/testing

I'm done with that problem, that's because I forgot to put
ScriptAlias   /mailman/       $prefix/cgi-bin/
in httpd.conf

Now I have another problem, it seems mailman is a bit slow in delivering
mail, in meaning that as soon as the mail to be delivered arrived at server
and delivered to mailman, mailman needs about 40 seconds before qmail
starts deliver the message to the subscribers.
Is this the right thing ? because in EZMLM, I noticed as soon as the mail
arrived at server and delivered to the directory, EZMLM will start deliver
the mail almost at that time ?

Thanks