[Mailman-Users] Information request

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Thu Jan 4 20:39:56 CET 2001

On Jan 4, 2001 at 14:10, Lady Tinor wrote:

>password?  It is mentioned under the "feature information" on your website
>that the software uses "majordomo-style email based commands".  It is my
>understanding that with majordomo style commands one would simply need to
>write "unsubscribe" in the body of the message.  Can Mailman do the same.
> We do NOT want our member to have to use a password for such functions AND
>we do NOT want them to receive any regular "password notification" at all.
> The only information our member(s) should receive are our periodic
>announcement and nothing else.  Is this possible?

Uh, I'm working on adding a bag on the side. Can any mailman developers
tell us if such functions are going to be integrated into mailman? Or
shall I continue developing the wrapper?

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>