[Mailman-Users] Request Notices

Brad Crockett bcrockett at home.com
Tue Jan 2 07:07:40 CET 2001

I have `What steps are required for subscription' set to require approval,
and `Should administrator get immediate notice of new requests...' set to
yes. When sending a test subscription request (from an alternate email
account), I do not get any email to the administrator inbox. The request
shows up on the administrative requests web page, though.

Is there another flag I have to set somewhere so that I get an email right
away when someone asks for a subscription?

--
Brad Crockett		Duncan BC Canada
b crockett at home dot com