[Mailman-Users] Implicit Destination

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.co.uk
Mon Jan 1 09:08:36 CET 2001

claw at kanga.nu said:
> "Implicit" is a standard english word that is in general use and is
> defined in typical dictionaries.  It also happens to be used correctly
> by Mailman.

You might want to have a look at this message
  http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20000710/019372.h
tml
and maybe reconsider the use of any words of more than one syllable in
error messages :-)

The other thing that leads to the Implicit destination error is when
the domain part is not quite what the system expects - ie a hostname is
used rather than a mail domain - this is basically a list config error
in many cases.

	Nigel.