[Mailman-Users] virtual domains and mailman

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at forestry.umn.edu
Mon Feb 26 14:58:31 CET 2001

I would like to set up a list on my office machine to be accessible to
the outside world without using my machine's domain name
(bla.bla.bla.umn.edu). Is it possible to:

1. create some kind of virtual domain like whateverdomain.net that the
outside could type into a browser and find my machine at
bla.bla.bla.umn.edu?

2. Configure a mailman list to use that virtual domain in it's list name
instead of http://bla.bla.bla.umn.edu/mailman/listinfo/whateverlistname

Any and all advice on this would be greatly appreciated,

Kirk