[Mailman-Users] wrong url

Arthur J. Byrnes abyrnes at stetson.edu
Wed Feb 21 15:51:01 CET 2001

A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to version 2.0.1, and
everything is working ok.

But this morning I created a new list and since I was still
configuring it, I made myself the list admin, so the "Your new
mailing list" mail would not go to the user.

Here is a segment from that new mailing list mail;

>You can configure your mailing list at the following web page:
>http://www.stetson.edu/mailmanadmin/artsci-staff-l
>The web page for users of your mailing list is:

Notice that the / is missing after the mailman and before info
and admin. (so of course the url doesn't work) :-)

Have others had this problem?

Thanks for your help...

-
Arthur J. Byrnes