[Mailman-Users] URLs in my top listinfo page are incorrect..?

Paul D. Smith pausmith at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Feb 20 00:03:51 CET 2001

%% Tony Abbott <tabbott at systemsfusion.com> writes:

  ta> is your admin interface also broken?

Yes :(

  ta> did you change the "Base URL" at the bottom of the General Options
  ta> page from http://lists.my.domain.com/mailman/ to
  ta> http://lists.my.domain.com/ ???

No.  I've never been able to access these pages at all.

  ta> if your admin interface is broken (probably is) then you can fix it by
  ta> making a temp file with the following line:
  ta> web_page_url = 'http://lists.my.domain.com/mailman/'
  ta> and run "$MAILMAN_HOME/bin/config_list -i /tmp/file_name somelist"

This worked!  Now I can do see those pages.

Now I just have to figure out why the base URL was created incorrectly
in the first place...

Thanks!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith at baynetworks.com>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools