[Mailman-Users] Mail headers with Mailman

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Sun Feb 18 23:55:10 CET 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, John Vorstermans wrote:
> Ed Lazor wrote:
>
> > Aren't these headers part of the "proposed" RFC?  If so, you can't call the
> > MUA non-RFC compliant, since the proposal hasn't been finalized and approved.
>
> Can anyone tell me what the RFC is that mentioned the headers.  I am
> getting hasseled by some users and if I can point them to the source it
> is likely to make my life a little more peaceful.

RFC2369, "The Use of URLs as Meta-Syntax for Core Mail List Commands and
their Transport through Message Header Fields", Neufeld & Baer.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114