[Mailman-Users] Mail headers with Mailman

Jonathan Lundell jlundell at pobox.com
Sun Feb 18 23:51:57 CET 2001

John Vorstermans <john at serion.co.nz> wrote:

>Ed Lazor wrote:
>
>> Aren't these headers part of the "proposed" RFC?  If so, you can't call the
>> MUA non-RFC compliant, since the proposal hasn't been finalized and approved.
>
>Can anyone tell me what the RFC is that mentioned the headers.  I am
>getting hasseled by some users and if I can point them to the source it
>is likely to make my life a little more peaceful.

I've been assuming that we've been talking about RFC2369 and the List-* headers. But I gather that's not been a universal assumption, so if there are others, let's hear about them. (And there's nothing required of an MUA in 2369; just some suggestions on how a mail client might treat them. Is there a client that doesn anything but display the headers, possibly clickable?)
--
/Jonathan Lundell.