[Mailman-Users] Upgrade question...2.0b4 --> 2.0.1

Kambiz Aghaiepour kambiz at colltech.com
Fri Feb 16 20:49:57 CET 2001

Email is working just fine, but the archives are going to the wrong location
(the location of the previous installation).  2.0b4 was compiled to use
/usr/share/mailman while the new installation is using /var/mailman.  When I
create a new list, the correct archive directories are created under
/var/mailman/archive/private/ and the web pages are generated.  However, when
I send a message to a list already existing, the archives are sent to the old
paths.  One caveat is that I did not recreate the lists; I simply tarred the
/usr/share/mailman/lists/ and /usr/share/mailman/archive/ directories and
moved them to the new location.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Kambiz

--
\o__O  o    -=<  Kambiz Aghaiepour - (919)593-1964   >=-    o   o
  \_  /|\   -=<  Senior Consultant - The Collective  >=-   //\ //\