[Mailman-Users] Mail headers with Mailman

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Thu Feb 15 21:42:19 CET 2001

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Ed Lazor wrote:
>  From feedback I've received, it appears Eudora is the most widely used MUA
> showing these headers.  I think a few people were using old versions of
> pine, dtmail, and Netscape Navigator.  I'd have to double check to verify
> this, but I hope that helps.

Thanks.

I use Eudora at home all the time, though, and it DOESN'T show these
headers by default...
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114