[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Announcements

Bee and Flower Webmaster webmaster at beeandflower.com
Wed Feb 14 23:35:18 CET 2001

I'm currently running the Website for the band Bee and Flower
(http://www.beeandflower.com) and they've requested an announcements list
for upcoming shows.  Their site is hosted on Liquid Web, and Liquid Web runs
Mailman 2.0.1.  There is mention of making use of parallel lists, so that
for instance Shows at beeandflower.com will not allow members other than admins
or managers to post, and that replies to the list would be directed to
another list, say fans at beeandflower.com  Are there any instructions
explicitly detailing this?  I'd appreciate any suggestions, even if that
means just running a straight announcement list for shows.  The band members
want a way to get a show date out without having to use their own mail
clients.

If this is possible, I'd greatly appreciate your advice.

Thanks,

Christopher Gabbert