[Mailman-Users] Re: Problem...

Tim Pozar pozar at lns.com
Tue Feb 13 23:06:16 CET 2001

Yup... I ran into the same problem.  If I shotgun the directory
and installed a fresh version of 2.0.1 then things were fine ('cept
a number of permission problems that were resolved.)

Tim

--
  Snail: Tim Pozar / LNS / 1978 45th Ave / San Francisco CA 94116 / USA
               POTS: +1 415 665 3790  Radio: KC6GNJ / KAE6247