[Mailman-Users] https and htaccess

guenter wessling hypnose at t-online.de
Mon Feb 12 01:03:03 CET 2001

Hi all.
We set up mailman 201 and runs all right.
Three problems:

1. Server runs as https *only*. But the email messages created from
"templates" ("welcome to.." and so on) allways show
http://url     instead of
https://url .
Where is the file to change this ?

2. Server is not only https, but also restricted with .htaccess (apache).
Do I have to put another .htaccess in templates, or how does mailman
generate the html-files for the web-interface ?

3. We did a german translation for the templates. Yet the configuration in
the List Admin Page yields English language. Where to change this (which
file) ?

Any help will be appreciated.

guenter
guenter wessling (hypnose at t-online.de)