[Mailman-Users] Settings for an unmoderated list

Duncan Moran duncan at moran.dircon.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 23:33:20 CET 2001

Hello mail men and women,

The ISP hosting a site I am working on has just changed the mailing
list software to Mailman.

As far as I can tell I have my list set as an unmoderated list that
subscribers can post to freely but all posts are being held for
administrators approval.  The reason is always given as...

>Blind carbon copies or other implicit destinations are not allowed.
>Try reposting your message by explicitly including the list address
>in the To: or Cc: fields.

This is the same for every message.  They all have the list address
in the To: field.

I found something in an FAQ that looked like it might help and passed
it on to the ISP's technical people but it has not solved the problem.

Can anyone give me an idea what the problem is?  Is the fault with my
settings or on the ISP side?

Any solutions or pointers as to where to look to resolve this would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Duncan