[Mailman-Users] Virtual Domain Support

Erik S.E. Walum esew at verio.net
Fri Feb 9 23:26:18 CET 2001

We've been anticipating the fabled virtual domain support in mailman 2.0
for a long time, but alas, the only documentation on this appears to be
a hack (ref: README.EXIM). IS there any further documentation on mailman
2.0's added support for virtualdomains, or was it simply a rewrite of
the crontab entries to correctly handle virtualdomains? Has anyone
figured out a way to do this withought installing multiple copies of
mailman? Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

please reply to my address as well as to the list.

thanks :)

-esew
--
Erik Walum <esew at verio.net>