[Mailman-Users] Chat Live with a CPA

Phydeaux reb at taco.com
Fri Feb 9 21:48:30 CET 2001

At 12:36 PM 2/9/2001 -0800, Dan Mick wrote:

>Phydeaux wrote:
>
> > Besides, it seems to me that the
> > VAST majority of non-subscriber messages here are, indeed, spam.
>
>How on earth do you know that?

I don't *KNOW* that -- I said "It seems to me." Why did I say this? Because
when people are not subscribed and they ask questions they will usually ask
you to reply directly to them. That doesn't seem to be the case here.

I see no reason why the owner(s) of this list shouldn't set it to  moderate
posts from non-subscribers. Then again, as this is not my list I don't get to
make that choice...

reb