[Mailman-Users] Chat Live with a CPA

Phydeaux reb at taco.com
Fri Feb 9 20:20:06 CET 2001

At 11:12 AM 2/9/2001 -0800, Ed Lazor wrote:
>Getting email spam on this list is kind of ironic, don't you think? hehe

I *REALLY* think this list needs to have moderation turned on for posts by
non-subscribers. I get the point about having it be open, but if you can't
take the time to subscribe and post your question then you deserve to wait
a little longer to receive a response. Besides, it seems to me that the
VAST majority of non-subscriber messages here are, indeed, spam.

reb