[Mailman-Users] 20 Million Fresh E-mail Addresses

Dan Mick dan.mick at west.sun.com
Tue Feb 6 23:19:43 CET 2001

Peter Hutnick wrote:

> As I said earlier, I (for no good reason) thought this option "turned on" the "without implicit approval" field below.
>
> Maybe it is time for glasses (or just a nap.)
>
> Someone replied that this option sends non-member messages to the list admin.  Is there a way to just blackhole them?

You can hack SpamDetect.py.  I think I posted a hack just like this to this list in the last month or
so; it was some "auto-reject" type thing resulting from a modified SpamDetect.  Never got any
that it applied to the whole Mailman site and wasn't per-list (which, granted, would have been
better, but I was far too lazy to do all the UI work to add a new list option).