[Mailman-Users] Re[2]: 20 Million Fresh E-mail Addresses

CJoe canario.joe at teleline.es
Tue Feb 6 18:57:07 CET 2001

I  am  not  sure  about  the Mailman spamfilters *but* those
involved  in  the  development of the app might have a close
look  at  Listserv (the one from LSoft) and how that package
handles spam: there is a worldwide net which detects spam in
minutes  and blocks off any further attempts to flood people
with   unsolicited   material.   Someone  may  subscribe  to
1-5-10-50 lists but not to hundreds or thousands ...

This will be an important issue for Mailman managers now and
in the future.

cheers,

canario.joe at teleline.es
___