[Mailman-Users] email headers question?

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Tue Feb 6 02:33:06 CET 2001

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Ed Lazor wrote:
> According to you, I should have seen a way to disable the headers.  I did
> NOT,  but you should have known this, since my message to the list was
> asking for help finding it.

The only way to do it was mentioned several times: find and remove the
Python code that adds them.  I assume, if you do this for a living, that
you know how to use a text editor and a search tool.

> It's actually pretty simple, Dan.  I upgraded the software and my users
> made a request.  I'm trying to fulfill that request.

If your users asked you to make changes to the messages that were not
RFC822-compliant, would you do so just because they asked?  Sometimes
education, not capitulation, is your job.

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114