[Mailman-Users] Limited Posting

Nissley_Ron/EMM at mail.emm.org Nissley_Ron/EMM at mail.emm.org
Thu Dec 20 16:48:04 CET 2001

Hi. I'm trying to figure out how to allow only list admins to post to a
list. I noticed that one of the developer lists for Mailman Announce
List seems to be set up similar to what I want to do. The Mailman site
states that only core developers can post to the list, yet others can
subscribe to the list. When I want to configure my list, the tightest
control (automatic) I can seem to get over the list is to allow only
subscribers to post to the list. I don't want to have to review every
post that gets sent to the list. If you know of a way to allow only list
administrators to post to a list, please let me know.

Thanks, Ron