[Mailman-Users] Capacity

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Dec 20 20:56:35 CET 2001

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:33:32 -0800
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui at plaidworks.com> wrote:
> On 12/20/01 1:01 AM, "J C Lawrence" <claw at kanga.nu> wrote:

>> Interesting.  That is a suspiciously large number given that the
>> second largest known list on the planet has just over 2 million
>> subscribers.

> Really? I manage two larger than that (neither on mailman).

Hurm.  In my context above I'm assuming that "list" does not cover
marketing lists per se but only what we'd historically/'net-wise
consider a "mailing list" -- which really only seams to mean
double-opt-in nowadays.

> I know I'm not the two largest lists, either. Not by a
> long-shot. I think your data is outdated.

Could very well be.  It was taken from a couple of the list
moderators lists where it was repeated and confirmed.

--
J C Lawrence