[Mailman-Users] Mailman Problem

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Wed Dec 19 22:20:23 CET 2001

You have an "I" (that's a capital letter i) in the aliases file where a "|"
(that's the character for pipe) should be.

The actual line in your /etc/aliases file should read:
  testlist: "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post testlist"

The pipe character "|" tells sendmail to transfer control to a external
program and send the email as data to that program.

If you have made an error this grave, you might want to look at hiring
someone or bringing in a friend with a little more experience to help you
out.

Jon Carnes