[Mailman-Users] qfiles building up + (111, 'Connectionrefused')

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Wed Dec 19 18:49:54 CET 2001

FW: [Mailman-Users] qfiles building up + (111, 'Connection refused')Let's
see if we can isolate the probelm.

What happens when you mail to the folks individually?
What is your list set to use as it's base address (for mail)?  Look in the
web-admin at the bottom of the General Options page.

What happens if you mail to the folks individually from an email client
setup as the test-list-admin at host_base_address.com?

Jon Carnes