[Mailman-Users] Bug: subscribe.py et al. produce bad html

Jason Bobier jason at prismatix.com
Sat Dec 15 02:33:35 CET 2001

Hey there,

Look at the html produced by subscribe.py it looks like:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY
<BODY bgcolor="#ffffff">
<!-- $Revision: 1.4 $ -->
<head><title><MM-List-Name> Subscription results</title></head>
<h1><MM-List-Name> Subscription results</h1>
<MM-Results>
<MM-Mailman-Footer>

I don't know anything about the code of mailman or python, but it looks
like the problem is that doc = Document() rather than doc =
HeadlessDocument().

I think that the problem exists on a couple of other generated pages too.

Thanx,

Jason
--
Jason A. Bobier
jason at prismatix.com
Tech Lead, PGP Macintosh Products       http://www.prismatix.com/
Network Associates, Inc.                             Nothing's constant

PGPKey: <http://keys.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF6F83318>
Fingerprint: 7809 7E6E BCCA 903D 4618  9740 EB10 9DF9 F6F8 3318