[Mailman-Users] posting to list getting dropped

Leonard Jacobs ljacobs at shambhala.com
Fri Dec 14 04:44:18 CET 2001

I am running Mailman 2.0 under python 2.0 on a solaris system.

The last two posts to my moderated only lists are not getting placed in the data directory, and they are not getting logged in the vette file. The messages are getting into the qfiles directory, and the only possible clue I can find is the following error message left in the post file:

Dec 13 22:06:41 2001 (29259) post to shambhala from callen at shambhala.com, size=2
309, 26 failures

Any suggestions for how to get the messages posted again?

Thanks.

 Leonard Jacobs
 Shambhala Publications
 (617) 424-0030