[Mailman-Users] Failure to exec script

Ron Parker sysop at scbbs.com
Fri Dec 14 02:50:38 CET 2001

I finally got mailman working, somewhat.  I can get to admin and
listinfo pages with no problem.  listinfo page sends subscription
confirmation e-mail.  However, when user replies to confirmation e-mail,
I get this error in maillog:

Dec 13 17:53:52 host4 Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to exec script.
WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 508.  (Reconfigure to take 508?)

Before installing, I created the user mailman.  I ran config with
mail-gid=mail and cgi-bid=apache.  My gid 12 is "games".

What should I do now to get past this error?

Thanks.

-ron

--
Ron Parker