[Mailman-Users] Bouncing address problems....

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Dec 13 22:18:54 CET 2001

Looks like a possible bug in 2.0.8.  When I get a chance, I'll test out a
2.0.8 site that I run and see if it does the same.
If it does, I'll compare the code and see if I can isolate it...

There was a message about two weeks ago that outlined the use
~mailman/bin/withlist.  You should be able to use this to remove the errant
entry manually from the database.  Frankly I think it's easier to startup
Python, and do it that way (make a copy of the database first...).

Good Luck - I'm off to a Christmas party!

Jon Carnes