[Mailman-Users] the best way to...

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Dec 13 21:33:16 CET 2001

I still use tar.  I had some problems with it 4 years ago, but it was easily
fixable, and the next release corrected the problems.
The main mis-belief about tar is that if one part goes bad (or is bad during
the creation) then you can't get to the rest of the data.  I'm sure this was
true at one time, but not any more.

Just my 2¢