[Mailman-Users] Bouncing address problems....

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Thu Dec 13 19:57:47 CET 2001

	Alright, I've got a problem here with an email address bouncing that
shouldn't be.
Here are the results of the bounce log:

Dec 13 10:35:49 2001 (7197) List-Name: emailaddress at domain.com - exceeded
limits
Dec 13 10:35:49 2001 (7197) List-Name: already disabled
emailaddress at domain.com

	Alright now, I've looked in the membership managament section of the UI,
and the 'nomail' option is NOT checked for this address.

	I've tried unsubscribing this address and re-adding it to the lists, all to
no avail, it comes back up with the exceeded limits error.  Where can I
re-enable this account, my next step will be to completey delete and
re-create the list, but short of this what can I do?

  -Richard Idalski