[Mailman-Users] HTML in digests?

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Thu Dec 13 17:43:26 CET 2001

Quoting Greg Ward (gward at mems-exchange.org):
> > Please consider we have no access to the source code.
>
> Yes you do!  Mailman is open source; everyone has access to the source
> code.  You may not have the expertise or resources to hack on it, but
> that's *not* the same thing.

Or more likely, he has no control over the installation of the software on
the machine he's running the mailing list.  If I let somebody set up a
mailing list on my site, using the copy of mailman that I installed, it is
extremely unlikely that I'm going to let him mess with the source code on
my machine.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
"While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you.  It's a Spanish story