[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman refusing to send remote emails.

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Dec 13 16:18:08 CET 2001

Not a qmail runner, so I can't be much help, still when I read your original
message I thought you had a qmail problem with relaying.  There is probably
some switch or toggle you need to play with to allow qmail to relay when the
incoming message is from localhost.

If that isn't it, then I have no other ideas...