[Mailman-Users] hi

doug doug at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Dec 13 09:05:06 CET 2001

hello:)
I've success in mailman working with sendmail.
Now I want to try mailman go with postfix.
After I install postfix,and try to subscript a list for  test.
The mail send to my mail address as usual .
I reply the mail and hope it's ok

Unfortunately,  my postfix reply a message very quickly:

This is the Postfix program at host itschen.ascc.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<list3-request at itschen.ascc>: Command died with status 2:
    "/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd list3". Command output: Failure
to exec
    script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take 99?)

    [ Part 2: "Delivery error report" ]

Reporting-MTA: dns; itschen.ascc
Arrival-Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:41:46 +0800 (CST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; list3-request at itschen.ascc
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 2:
    "/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd list3". Command output: Failure
to exec
    script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take 99?)

    [ Part 3: "Undelivered Message" ]