[Mailman-Users] Preventing people from leaving

Jerry Stratton jerry at sandiego.edu
Wed Dec 12 23:59:02 CET 2001

>JohnJ at ActiveState.com writes:
>I agree. This is what the PR people want tho. It WILL be
>possible to leave, I think they just want to be informed
>when an unsubscribe is requested so that the can contact
>them before they leave (I hope). It's a list of journalists
>that cover our area.

There is an option under "General Options" that sends notification of
subscribe and unsubscribe requests to the administrator.

Jerry
jerry at sandiego.edu
http://www.sandiego.edu/~jerry/
Serra 188B/x8773
--
The more restrictions there are, the poorer the people become. The
greater the government¹s power, the more chaotic the nation would