[Mailman-Users] Dear Python

adam cole amcole at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 12 04:03:21 CET 2001

I am a Hostway user trying to set up a newsletter for my site,
www.feldenkraisinfo.com.  I've followed all of hostway's directions for
setting up Mailman as a newsletter.

My problem is I've never done this before, and I really have no idea how to
get started.  I don't understand the basics.  I want to create a newsletter
and send it to my subscriber list automatically.  So, first, where do I
create the newsletter?  What are my options?  Second, how do I get the ball
rolling and have Mailman send it out?

Second, after I get the basics down I'd like to understand more about MIME
digest (I don't really understand digest), gatewaying, and all the terms you
use on your homepage.  If you could direct me to some simple explanations of
all these terms, I'd really appreciate it.

I've been poring over online manuals for weeks, so please understand that
I've been trying to get these answers myself, but finding myself very lost.
Thanks so much.

Adam Cole
www.feldenkraisinfo.com