[Mailman-Users] List restoration help needed ASAP

Shaun Erickson ste at research.bell-labs.com
Wed Dec 12 20:26:11 CET 2001

Hello.

My list server died 2 days ago and I'm trying to get a new one up and
running before all the mail queueing up around the world starts
bouncing.

I have set up a new system, but it has no lists at present. It's at the
stage where one would start creating the lists.

Exactly what do I need to restore to simply have all my old lists and
their archives back? I'm looking to (hopefully) drop a directory or two
into place and have everything all back and running ... is this
possible?

Thanks, in advance, for your kind assistance.

	-ste
--
 Office: (908) 582-7629   Cell: (908) 672-6456   Pager: (888) 290-2057