[Mailman-Users] Preventing people from leaving

John Jones JohnJ at ActiveState.com
Wed Dec 12 18:00:23 CET 2001

Personally, I would hope that this is never implemented.  I would not want
some spamming company to adopt this software because of a setup option that
allowed "unleavable lists", in any way, shape or form.  Yes, even if -you-
required the user to sign up, read a AUP and agree to it; other follow-on
companies/scams may not.

Believe me, if I find myself on a list that I cannot leave (or someone on my
networks report such a thing)... that entire network just gets blackholed
and submitted to the RBL.

John Jones, Systems Admin
http://www.ActiveState.com
Programming for the People