[Mailman-Users] FAQ Question...

Harold Paulson haroldp at sierraweb.com
Tue Dec 11 21:56:20 CET 2001

Richard,

I remember someone (Chuq I think) suggesting this in the past.  But
it looks to me like this would set up sendmail to ONLY listen on your
NNNN port, and no longer listen for "normal" mail on 25 (actually, I
think I tested this the last time it came up).

So if you want to continue using sendmail for the rest of the mail on
the system, like incoming Mailman messages for instance, you would
need to run two daemons for this.  Does this mean setting up two
queues or will they peacefully coexist with one?  I don't know.  I
suspect I will be running Postfix before I figure it out.

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp at sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com