[Mailman-Users] how to delete non-member postings offhand

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Tue Dec 11 21:10:22 CET 2001

hi there,

we're getting too much spam to the list -- it's getting to be a hardship.

currently, we don't allow non-members to post to the list.  a non-member
posting gets put into a queue to be approved/rejected.

is there a way to just reject these postings without admin intervention?

pete

--
               ** Please don't send me html email **
PGP Public Key:  finger p at dirac.org