[Mailman-Users] odd bounce messages returned

George Galang galangg at georgegalang.dyndns.org
Tue Dec 11 19:23:19 CET 2001

I am running Mandrake 8.1 with Mailman 2.0.7 and just had an odd
occurance.  A bounce message got sent directly back to the list and
bounced around quite a bit (40+ messages) before I was able to remove
the offending address.  The format of the bounce message is below, but
I need to know how I can catch this bounce message and at the very
least, not spam the list with it.

--BOUNCE MESSAGE--
Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

Jason Patton (Mailbox or Conference is full.)
--BOUNCE MESSAGE--

--
George Galang - 9803004