[Mailman-Users] stripping out HTML

Marc MERLIN marc_news at vasoftware.com
Tue Dec 11 19:15:39 CET 2001

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 10:49:44AM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 15:27, David Gibbs wrote:
> > My personal recommendation ... upgrade to mailman 2.0.6 (at minimum,
> > probably best to go to 2.0.7) and apply Geoff Dairiki's demime patch.
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=413752&group_id=103&atid=300103
>
> Any of the sourceforge people want to work out why this patch does *not*
> show up in the list of patches against mailman, although referencing it
> directly works fine.

For sf.net requests, you want to open a support request on the sf.net web
site instead of hoping that I'll relay the request for you ;-)
(and if it's not my bug, I'd have to open the request and type it in for
you)

All that said, the patch you mention is listed in the list of patches
against mailman, right here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=300103&group_id=103&func=browse
"413752 Coerce posts to plain text.* 2001-04-04 17:23 nobody dairiki"

Marc

PS: Please do not post/Cc my private Email address in a public mailing list