[Mailman-Users] Postfix question...

Dan Wilder dan at ssc.com
Tue Dec 11 19:03:45 CET 2001

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 01:00:50PM -0500, Richard Idalski wrote:

> 	Ok, I've found the 'disable_dns_lookups = no' in the main.cf.defaults file,
> do i need to simply change it there and reload do a postfix reload, or do I
> need to add it into the main.cf file as well? If that's the case is that
> single line all I need to add in there?

Add the single line any place you like in main.cf and then as root

  postfix reload

Providing the postfix binary is on root's path, otherwise give
full path to postfix, for example

 /usr/sbin/postfix reload

 Dan Wilder <dan at ssc.com>   Technical Manager & Editor
 SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549   Phone:  206-782-8808
 Seattle, WA  98155-0549    URL http://embedded.linuxjournal.com/