[Mailman-Users] Postfix question...

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Tue Dec 11 16:46:43 CET 2001

	For some reason or another this option doesn't seem to exist in my main.cf
file.
I'm running a fresh install of the postfix src file postfix-20010228-pl08,
which as far asI know is the latest stable release with the latest patches
off the postfix website. IS there something I'm missing or need to add in
order to enable this feature? This feature is the primary reason I want to
switch from sendmail to postfix.

	Thanks,

		Richard Idalski