[Mailman-Users] Try again

mel kd5de at nwla.com
Mon Dec 10 18:36:12 CET 2001

I have a list here that is a bit unusual, it is a daily devotional list that
is driven by cron. Is there a way I can restrict post to the 7 members that
cron sends the mail from to the list. If this can't be done is there a way to
remove the second reply address from the outgoing messages. I have Set Hide
sender in the privacy options and am using an explicit return address. But
since this is a daily devotional list for one of my church clients I don't
need anyone except sunday through saturday to post to the list.

Maybe this makes sense I HOPE!
								Thanks
									Mel