[Mailman-Users] exporting / importing users

tom dyson tom at torchbox.com
Mon Dec 10 12:56:25 CET 2001

Hi there

I'm wondering if it's possible to import or export subscribers of a
particular list (without using the web interface). I've got three specific
questions:

1. How would I go about importing a comma separated list of 12,000 email
addresses into an existing mailman list?

2. How could I export email addresses of users from an existing mailman list
into some standard format (e.g. CSV, XML)?

3. How does mailman store this stuff anyway?

Thanks very much!

Tom

tom dyson
t: +44 (0)1608 811870